The Analyst is responsible for all financial matters for the commercial arm of the business in Ghana. He/ she is closely integrated in the day-to-day operations and the “go-to” person for all financial matters relating to this business.
Key elements of the position are:
- Responsible for all financial matter: with main focus on commercial finance.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the Managing director, Commercial Finance Manager, WA and National Sales Manager and counsel them on financial matters;
- Drive initiatives to improve Gross Profit (Pricing, Promo optimization, Mix optimization,
- Prepare in-depth & insightful analysis of actual results, including identification of opportunities and risks; submit commentaries/analytics ;
- Distributor management and RTM financial analysis and reporting by channel/ RTM model
- Profitability and KPI scorecard tracking e.g. DSO to drive business improvement
- Distributor financial scorecard tracking and review to support on-going customer performance assessment and appropriate compensation and incentive design
- Trade spend efficiency evaluation to ensure optimal investment decision making